View is excited to announce our upcoming FREE webinar ‘2020 – The Year in review’.
At least once a week throughout the course of 2020, Matthew Burgess has shared insights in relation to business model iterations, the future of the professions, time billing and many other insights and observations.
In this special event, Matthew reviews the highs and lows from 2020 in what will be a fast paced, thought-provoking and at times likely controversial one hour webinar.
Best of all, the entry price is at one of Matthew’s favourite price points, namely, free!
Topics will include exploration of the links between the following (as Steve Jobs might say – you will only join the dots after being at the webinar).
- Masks, daylight robberies and finding flow
- Legal detail, #covid19 and the zombie apocalypse
- World domination, Elon Musk and the rule of 7/11/4
- Work/life integration, home schooling and responsible parenting
- Amanda Rinn, Susan (known as Sue) Ridge and Donald (known as Don) Quay
We will allow for significant attendee participation, including answering of questions submitted during and ahead of the session. Please click here to send an email question to us, or simply ask us on the day.
19 November 2020
12.00pm – 1.00pm AEST (QLD)
1.00pm – 2.00pm AEDT (ACT, NSW, TAS, VIC)
12.30pm – 1.30pm ACDT (SA)
11.30am – 12.30pm ACST (NT)
10.00am – 11.00am AWST (WA)