This is a podcast of the webinar ‘Rollovers and corporate reconstructions’ held on 16 July 2015.
The webinar was presented by specialist View team members Samantha Hayes and Patrick Ellwood. This interactive presentation centered around a particular case study, and:
- Considers the asset protection, tax and commercial issues with the structure in the case study;
- Provides specific restructure recommendations for achieving optimal asset protection and tax effectiveness;
- Analyses specific capital gains tax roll-overs and Division 152 concessions;
- Explores the way in which stamp duty corporate reconstruction relief can assist; and
- Discusses the use of tax consolidated groups in the SME environment.