This is a podcast of the webinar ‘2016 Pricing Master Class with Ron Baker’ held on 7 September 2016.
In Australia for the first time in 3 years, the founder of VeraSage Institute (the leading think tank dedicated to educating professionals internationally), Ron Baker delivered an interactive 90-minute session.
The webinar explored how accounting and financial planning firms are embracing a superior business model: selling intellectual capital; not time.
In a discussion facilitated by Matthew Burgess, no questions were off limits as Ron Baker, using numerous case study examples –
- explains how value pricing delivers enormous competitive advantages
- demystifies the number one driver of profitability in professional service firms
- explores what you can implement immediately to begin ‘pricing on purpose’
- provides a deep analysis of his ‘Eight Steps to implementing Value Pricing’
- analyses the arguments against ‘burning the timesheet’