In this podcast, the View Legal team explore the following topic ‘Estate planning in 2020 – where are we at?’ which was held on 11 February 2020
In this webinar you will learn about the current Estate Planning in 2020. The pace of evolution of all aspects of estate planning has continued to intensify over the last 12 months. This webinar will use case studies to explore all key recent developments including:
- the key estate planning related court decisions over the last 12 months
- taxation and stamp duty changes impacting on estate planning
- the impact of Federal Government changes
- latest examples of the attitude of the Australian Taxation Office towards various estate planning strategies
- insights into the latest bespoke planning opportunities we have sourced from the last 12 months
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview - For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser - For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their clients in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption - For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Some of the resources that View Legal has on offer that may be of assistance include:
Listen to View’s previous episode here.