In this podcast, the View Legal team explore the following topic ‘Business succession (with insurance): Easy as 1, 2, 3′ which was held on 14 September 2021.
In many business succession arrangements arguably the most strategic question to ask is what type of approach should be implemented.
Similar to many estate plans, with the aid of hindsight, the answer implemented is often one that was not in fact adequately tolerance tested when it should have been.
This webinar explores the latest developments in the insurance funded business succession space. While this webinar complements our April 2021 webinar (Business succession (without insurance): Easy as A, B, C ), there is no need to have attended the earlier event.
The topics covered in this our September 2021 webinar include:
- The key strategies for both external insurance and self-insured business owner exit arrangements
- Structuring insurance ownership alternatives, including a deep dive into the main approached (being trust, self, super and hybrid ownership)
- Leveraging holistic approaches to seamlessly integrate business succession and estate planning strategies
- Unbundling the implications of the approach the Tax Office takes in this area, including key tax rollovers
- Numerous case study examples
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview - For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser - For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their clients in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption - For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Some of the resources that View Legal has on offer that may be of assistance include:
Related articles and resources:
Listen to View’s previous episode here.