The pace of evolution of all aspects of estate planning has continued to intensify over the last 12 months. This webinar will use case studies to explore all key recent developments including:
- the key estate planning related court decisions over the last 12 months
- taxation and stamp duty changes impacting on estate planning
- the impact of key legislation changes
- latest examples of the attitude of the Australian Taxation Office towards various estate planning strategies
- insights into the latest bespoke planning opportunities we have sourced from the last 12 months
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview: For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser: For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their customers in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption: For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Related articles and resources:
- PODCAST: #67 – Blended families and estate planning – 13 Strategies for Success
- PODCAST: #66 – Adviser Facilitated Estate Planning: A story focusing on monetising your offering and managing the risk
Listen to View’s previous episodes here.