Many specialist advisers have business plans that consist of one word – ‘trusts’.
A significant reason for this is the myriad of seemingly never ending problems with trust deeds.
In the lead up to another 30 June, this webinar will explore numerous trust ‘horror’ stories that View has helped resolve – all shared with the aim of helping avoid similar problems arising in the future.
Every year since 2017 View’s ‘Trust Horror Stories’ webinars have been one of our most popular events, the 2023 webinar is entirely new content, sourced from the last 12 months.
Learn from a range of case studies, including:
- But 2010 isn’t that long ago, is it (?)
- Non-bare bare trusts and unstamped trust declarations
- 1x lost codicil, 2x court applications, 3x testamentary trusts
- When 12 trusts are barely enough
- Trust succession on incapacity – does it matter?
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview: For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser: For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their customers in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption: For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Related articles and resources:
- PODCAST: #68 – Trust Horror Stories … the 6th Edition
- PODCAST: #58 Trust Horror Stories … the 5th Edition.
- PODCAST: #48 – Trust Horror Stories … the 4th Edition
Listen to View’s previous episodes here.