This is a podcast of the webinar ‘Firm of the Future – Now’ held on 17 February 2016.
The webinar was presented by Tara Lucke and Matthew Burgess, directors of View and widely recognised as two of Australia’s leading revenue focused lawyers in this area.
The impact of radical market changes and ever increasing complexity, mean the business models of all professional service firms (PSF) are under constant reassessment.
Many argue that the key to success, and perhaps even survival, is to create a true ‘Firm of the Future’.
This session will deconstruct why the concept is gaining such traction and provide deep insight from someone who has twice in the last 5 years re-written the PSF rule book.
5 key benefits –
- How to learn what not to do – quickly!;
- Demystifying the key building blocks of a firm of the future;
- The 3 P’s – Process, Product and Pricing;
- Inside account of how to create a true firm of the future; and
- Exploring how the good artists borrow; and the great artists steal.