This is a podcast of the webinar ‘Trust cloning and splitting’ held on 7 August 2014.
The webinar was presented by Matthew Burgess and Patrick Ellwood, directors of View and widely recognised as two of Australia’s leading revenue focused lawyers in this area.
This 90 minute presentation specifically addresses:
- How does trust cloning work?
- How does trust splitting work?
- What tax and stamp duty exemptions are available?
- Latest developments and planning opportunities
- Practical issues surrounding tax returns, tax file numbers and GST registration
- Case studies explaining how trust cloning or splitting can be utilised to achieve a client’s asset protection and succession objectives