In many estate planning exercises, superannuation is either the second largest – or largest – asset.
As superannuation savings continue to accumulate the number of disputes in the self managed superannuation fund space is also increasing.
It is critical for advisers to understand the key rules.
This webinar will explore numerous superannuation ‘war’ stories – all shared with the aim of helping avoid similar problems arising in the future, including:
- 10 key superannuation cases explained.
- The interrelationship between attorneys, enduring attorneys, guardians, super fund trustees, executors and binding death benefit nominations
- Strategies to manage ‘fast death tax’
- Superannuation wills
- Trustee succession and dispute management
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview: For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser: For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their customers in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption: For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Related articles and resources:
- PODCAST: #59 Superannuation + Incapacity: The formula to avoid failure
- PODCAST: #11 – Superannuation and estate planning Master Class
Listen to View’s previous episodes here.