The Trashing the Timesheet debate v Fixed Pricing continues to rage for many.
The evidence suggests however these subscription platforms are where it is at for the winning professional service firms.
In this webinar we will explore what it is like to be part of a ‘members only’ law firm, including exploring:
- Some background on the journey from time recording, to fixed pricing to value pricing
- how we learnt (the hard way) that technology is only ever an enabler
- following the way of Apple (… and stealing from other industries)
- unbundling the subscription services model for professional service firms
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview: For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser: For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their customers in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption: For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Related articles and resources:
- PODCAST: #70 – Helpful Hacks
- PODCAST: #62 Business succession (with insurance): Easy as 1, 2, 3
Listen to View’s previous episodes here.