In this podcast the View Legal team explore the following topic ‘Estate planning in 2021 – where are we at?’ which was held on 19 February 2021.
The pace of evolution of all aspects of estate planning has continued to intensify over the last 12 months. This webinar will use case studies to explore all key recent developments including:
- the key estate planning related court decisions over the last 12 months
- taxation and stamp duty changes impacting on estate planning
- the impact of key legislation changes
- latest examples of the attitude of the Australian Taxation Office towards various estate planning strategies
- insights into the latest bespoke planning opportunities we have sourced from the last 12 months
Also, the case Matthew mentioned in relation to changing the jurisdiction of a trust to South Australia from 2020 was Clarke v Ebdon  SASC 67, our case summary will be shared into the closed group feeds of our TechniView and AdVIEWser communities.
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview - For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser - For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their clients in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption - For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Some of the resources that View Legal has on offer that may be of assistance include:
Related articles and resources:
Listen to View’s previous episode here.