In agribusiness, family trusts are arguably the single most used structure.
As with all agribusiness structures managing trust arrangements both in day to day operations and succession planning is critical.
This webinar explores all the key issues in this space, including:
- Control of family trusts in agribusiness situations and succession of control on various exit events.
- Restructuring family trusts in agribusiness situations using the key CGT concessions and related strategies such as trust cloning and trust splitting.
- The role of family constitutions and family councils for agribusiness operations and associated legal documentation.
- Deep dive into the leading cases and use of agribusiness case study examples.
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview: For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser: For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their customers in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption: For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Related articles and resources:
- PODCAST: #39 – Trust Vesting – the key ramifications
- PODCAST: #31 – Probate and estate administration – Everything you need to know
- PODCAST: #59 Superannuation + Incapacity: The formula to avoid failure
Listen to View’s previous episodes here