Business succession planning, as part of holistic estate planning, is arguably the ‘go to’ value add for many advisers.
This session will explore the key ways financial advisers, accountants, risk advisers and other lawyers can leverage View’s facilitated business succession planning platform to monetise their offering; while managing risk.
This session will explore the latest iterations available for advisers wanting to facilitate or project manage product delivery in areas such as:
- insurance funded buy sell deeds
- all forms of non-insurance funded agreements (including shareholder and partnership agreements)
- interplay with wider offerings (including trust succession and estate planning)
- Stapling of arrangements across multiple entities
- annual business succession planning health check
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview: For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser: For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their customers in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption: For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Related articles and resources:
- PODCAST: #62 Business succession (with insurance): Easy as 1, 2, 3
- PODCAST: #57 – Business succession (without insurance): Easy as A, B, C
Listen to View’s previous episodes here.