Many observers are predicting that the changes to the professional services industries over the next 3 years will be unprecedented.
A ‘perfect storm’ across issues such as digital disruption, de-leveraging and new entrants mean that the only certainty will be change.
The key question for every professional is – what do we do?
This case study based webinar will provide practical and actionable ideas learnt by View (often the hard way) over the last 36 months, addressing themes including:
- The impact of digitalisation and technology
- Why the time is now for distributed solopreneurs and boutique firms
- Exploring the democratisation of service providers and the key ‘3 P’s’ (process, product and pricing)
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview: For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser: For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their customers in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption: For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Related articles and resources:
- PODCAST: #63 Project management: One View
- PODCAST: #36 – Foundations for the future the ‘how to do it’ webinar – How to incubate and iterate your business model
- PODCAST:#18 – Firm of the Future – Now
Listen to View’s previous episodes here.