The pace of evolution of all aspects of superannuation related estate planning has continued to intensify over the last 12 months.
This webinar provides an insight into a range of issues to help advisers avoid the combination of estate planning and superannuation leading to a disaster, including:
- Recent cases regarding death benefit nominations, including key issues for all advisers to be aware of
- Interplay of death benefit nominations, reversionary pensions, superannuation living wills and superannuation wills from an adviser’s perspective
- Managing insurance proceeds in superannuation
- Valid approaches for aligning superannuation entitlements with wider estate plans
For access to more webinars and resources join one (or all) of the View Communities.
Reminder to View Community members – join us in the FaceBook group for a deeper conversation about this topic and how you can leverage your learnings for your customers.
Not a member? Learn about View’s online mastermind communities below to see which one (or three) suits the needs of you and your business.
Techniview: For advisers working in holistic estate planning (including trusts, asset protection, superannuation, tax and business succession)
Adviewser: For advisers wanting to facilitate legal solutions for their customers in holistic Estate Planning
Viewruption: For professional service providers wanting to iterate their business model (including abandoning timesheets)
Related articles and resources:
- Listen to View’s previous episodes here.